Tuesday, March 1, 2016

365.61: Making Progress


She is still hard at work on her oil painting for state competition. She has spent so much time on the details! She stares at this canvas for hours and makes adustments to the smallest stroke or swirl to get the image to match her vision for the work. Although I love watching her paint, her teacher doesn't like the paparazzi in the art room...so I snapped a quick one and scooted on out. Competition is a week from Thursday...she says she has a lot of work yet to do. Looks great to me, but she and her teacher know best, I suppose!
You can view my whole 365 project at http://www.365project.org/danmooredesigns.

1 comment:

  1. I am a web developer. I like this website so much.
    This web site is one thing that’s needed on the web, someone with some originality! norton utilities Crack

    ReplyDelete